ADI-GARDINER LIMITED (“ADI”) operates this website http://uk-eshop.adiglobal.com/Pages/default.aspx. We are, a company registered in the United Kingdom entered into the Companies House under entry No. 01322200, VAT: GB223472876 and with our registered office at 21 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2DY, United Kingdom. Our main trading address is at Chatsworth House Hollinsbrook Roach Bank Road Bury, BL9 8RN, United Kingdom. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These website Terms and Conditions together with our Privacy Statement, set out the terms and conditions applicable to your use of this website. We may modify these website Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you do not agree to these website Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or change this website at any time without notice, and without any liability to you if this website is unavailable. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your right to access this website at any time without notice.
The services provided on the ADI website include information on products, availability, product pricing, order status (tracking order status via ADI website after logging into or via email notifications from ADI website), history of purchased products and transactions, and ordering process.
All transactions for the sale of goods through the ADI website are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale that may be found at http://uk-eshop.adiglobal.com/Pages/TermsAndConditions.aspx, incorporated herein by reference and supplemented by the following terms.
Your order is an offer to us to buy the good (s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a good from us, we will display a message on ADI website confirming receipt of your order. The order confirmation email is solely an acknowledgement that we received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the good(s) ordered.
We list availability information for most products sold by us on the ADI website but not all of them. Despite our efforts, there may be mistakes in the availability information. We will verify the availability of the good when processing your order.
ADI Copyright Notice
ADI authorizes you to copy documents published by ADI on the website for personal or non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in this paragraph shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright belonging to ADI or any of its holding companies, associated companies, subsidiaries or ADI’s content suppliers. No materials available on the ADI website may be stored, transmitted by any means (including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, scanning, photocopying or recording) without prior written permission of ADI.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Disclaimer
All content included on this ADI website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ADI or its content suppliers and protected by all international copyright laws.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license to any patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of ADI (its affiliated companies and subsidiaries) or any third party. ADI (its affiliated companies and subsidiaries) make no representations or warranties that any use of the information contained on this website will not infringe any such patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of ADI (its affiliated companies, holding companies and subsidiaries) or any third party.
ADI may provide blogs so that you can make comments to us and other users. We do not pre-screen comments before they are posted and therefore are not responsible for their content; however, we will edit or remove material when we feel it is necessary to do so in our absolute discretion or if we have been given notice of unsuitable or unlawful content. No registration with the website is required to post a comment. Please note that we do not necessarily endorse content posted by users. When making comments, you are required to avoid:
· Language that could be perceived as offensive, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, infringing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or sexually / racially / culturally / ethnically offensive
· Personally identifiable information, such as an email address, IM screen name, or phone number, and any content intended to obtain passwords or account/private information from other sources
· Advertising or commercial content that solicits products or services
· Junk mail, chain letters, and spam
· Impersonating information (be yourself)
· False, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, or deceptive content
· Information that is in violation of local, state, federal, or international law
Accessing the ADI website and Account Security
You are responsible for:
· Providing true, accurate, current and complete information about your account and maintain and update any information to keep it current and complete;
· Ensuring that all persons who access the ADI website are aware of these website Terms and Conditions and comply with them;
· Maintaining the confidentiality of your online account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You acknowledge that the ADI website is for your business use only and that you are using these services on behalf of your business, and you agree not to provide any unauthorized persons with access to the ADI website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. ADI shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure to comply with this section.
By using this website, you agreed that you cannot:
· Use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement, or carrying out of any criminal activity, or to promote any business, products, or services;
· Use foul, threatening, or offensive language including, without limitation, defamatory, libelous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, or sexually explicit language;
· Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, advertising, indecent, or offensive material, or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans, or other harmful programs;
· Use the website for any purpose other than your personal use;
· Modify, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works, publicly display, license or sub-license materials from the ADI website, or in any way commercially exploit material from the ADI website, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these terms;
· Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the ADI website;
· Reformat or frame any portion of any web pages that are a part of the ADI website;
· Submit to the ADI website any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by ADI;
· Use the ADI website to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
· Use the ADI website to violate any local, state, country or international laws.
TO THE EXTEND PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW YOUR USE OF THE ADI WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ADI WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW NEITHER ADI NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ADI MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE ADI WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ADI NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ADI REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE ADI WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE ADI WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW ADI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE ADI WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
PRODUCT WARRANTIES ARE SET FORTH IN ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT BY THE PRODUCER AND ADI, ITS HOLDING COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY NATURE REGARDING THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS, SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE YOUR STATUTORY RIGHT WHICH APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW TO BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED. The information on this website may include typographical inaccuracies.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, under no circumstances will ADI or any of its holding companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages based on any use of this website or any other website to which the ADI website is linked, or any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if ADI, its holding companies, affiliates or any subsidiaries have been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
ADI may display on the website certain advertisements or links from third parties and we are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a link contained in a linked site. In no event we will be liable directly or indirectly to anyone for any damage or loss arising from or relating to any use, continued use or reliance on any advertisement displayed on the website, any products, services or other materials relating to any such advertisement, any linked third party site or any link contained in a linked site.
ADI may transfer, sub-contract or assign ADI’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or assign deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
We will try to resolve amicably any disputes over these website Terms and Conditions. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within English courts and the laws of England shall apply.